The summer season is hard on your lawn—with the hot temperatures combined with the lack of moisture, your lawn takes a hit. Throughout the year, your soil becomes compacted, making it hard for nutrients like sun and water to get to the roots. This results in less healthy turf, often accompanied by bare spots. If you're looking to give your lawn a boost this fall, our aeration and seeding services are the answer! Here's how it works:
- Core aeration: First, our highly-trained technicians will aerate your lawn--removing thousands of soil plugs. As a result, air, water, and nutrients will have a direct path to the root zone, resulting in new, stronger growth and increased root development.
- Overseeding: After we aerate your lawn, we will lay new grass seed on top of your existing grass to promote new growth and replace existing grass with a new strain for a season. Your grass will grow thick and strong, and bald spots will be a thing of the past!
- Liquid aeration: Liquid aeration is a game-changer for lawn care in North Carolina! This revolutionary treatment is designed to break up and loosen topsoil and encourage deeper rooting to drive more oxygen into the topsoil.
Reap the Benefits of Core Aeration & Seeding
Do you know the secret to beautiful lawns in North Carolina is an annual aeration and seeding service? We recommend this combination of services in the fall season because they help:
- Alleviate soil compaction
- Increase proper air, water, and nutrient circulation
- Reduce the build-up of thatch in your lawn
- Fill in bare, bald spots
- Improve the overall health & look of your lawn
What Makes Liquid Aeration Better for You?
The goal of lawn aeration is to get more oxygen, water, and nutrients into the root zone of your yard, so your grass plants can look healthier and greener. When you use liquid aeration on your lawn, fractures are created within the soil, allowing for a deeper penetration of water, more nutrients to reach deeper roots, and better growth during key stages. The best part about liquid aeration? You don't have to wait until the fall! You can have healthier-looking grass all year round!
You'll Love Your Lawn—Guaranteed!
If you want your grass to thrive again, put it in the hands of our lawn care experts. Aeration and seeding will bring your lawn back to life, allowing it to absorb the water and nutrients it needs to grow thick and strong, giving you healthy grass year-round. We're so confident in all of our lawn care services that we guarantee them! What does that mean for you? If your grass doesn't grow properly afterward or you're not happy with the results, give us a call and we'll come back to reseed your lawn. Don't you think you deserve a beautiful lawn too? We certainly do!
Fall Special—Just $199!
We love offering coupons to help our customers save a little extra cash, and aeration and seeding is no exception! This fall, we're offering new customers core aeration, seeding, fertilization, and lime treatments for just $199 total for lawns up to 5,000 square ft. For lawns larger than that, it will be an additional $45 per 1,000 square feet. This coupon expires on November 1st (when we stop providing this service for the fall season).
Partner With Our Local Company
With dozens of lawn care companies in the area, you are probably wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. We'll tell you:
- We are a locally owned & operated company here in the Piedmont — and are huge supporters of the local community.
- We are a family-friendly company — and we stand behind all of our lawn treatments and their safety for your family.
- We have a great reputation — with over 300 reviews, we have an average rating of 4.9 on Google+!
- We don't believe in binding contracts — unlike most lawn companies, we don’t make you sign a contract, so it’s all on your terms!
- We offer an array of different coupons to help you save big — check out our special offers!