What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Statesville
A well-maintained lawn makes your home look even greater. Unfortunately, getting it to look that way takes hard work. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we specialize in creating healthy, beautiful lawns for our customers. In fact, with our lawn care in Statesville, you'll have the lawn you've always dreamed of without having to invest your valuable time and energy. So sit back and relax, and let us handle it for you--all you have to do is enjoy it!
Customized 9-Step Lawn Care Treatment Plan
When it comes to maintaining a healthy lawn, the North Carolina climate can be a challenge. Between pests, diseases, and weather damage, your lawn is up against a lot. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, our 9-step treatment plan effectively combats all of these risks, resulting in thick, vibrant grass. Our expert technicians will start with an initial assessment, followed by customized lawn care in Statesville you can depend on to make your home the envy of the neighborhood!
Starting Enjoying Your Yard
The fall and spring weather in North Carolina is ideal for spending time with friends and families outdoors. What better place to come together than in your yard? Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we make sure you have a perfect lawn for all of your outdoor BBQs and parties with services such as:
- Seasonal fertilization
- Insect and weed control
- Fungicide for disease prevention
- Grub control
- Lime treatments
- And more!
Weed Control in Statesville
Administered by our trained technicians, our lawn services may also include weed control in Statesville. This can provide total control over even the worst weed problems. Find your vibrant lawn by getting rid of your weed problem. Our Statesville weed control services include:
- Pre-emergent herbicides to stop weeds from growing before they even start.
- Post-emergent herbicides to target weeds that have already sprouted.
Free Up Your Schedule
Wouldn't you like to spend less time working in your yard and more time doing the things you love? Our year-round lawn care in Statesville is just what you need to reclaim your free time. Our expert technicians will ensure your lawn gets a controlled feeding throughout the year to encourage new growth and root development. Plus, we offer free re-treatments and service calls if weeds persist in between our treatments.
Aeration and Seeding in Statesville
Even the most resilient lawns start to look battered after a season of heat, drought, and foot traffic. If you notice that your yard is marked with bare patches or brown spots, it could be that your soil is compacted and the roots aren’t getting enough oxygen and water to thrive. Luckily, Tailor Made Lawns makes it easy to rehabilitate your lawn with aeration and seeding.
We’ll send experienced lawn care technicians to your property as soon as possible to provide you with the following aeration and seeding services in Statesville:
- Core aeration: The process of removing 2-4 inch plugs of soil in an equally spaced pattern across your lawn. This will open up the soil and allow for sunlight, water, and oxygen to permeate better.
- Overseeding: After aeration, we’ll use this process to scatter new grass seeds across your lawn. Overseeding will help color in the brown patches and give you an even, lush grass cover.
Mole Control in Statesville
Have little volcano mounds and raised dirt tunnels taken over your beautiful grass? Professional mole control from Tailor Made Lawns may be in order! We’ve developed an effective method of single-season or all-season mole control to clear these pests from your lawn for the short or the long term.
Our mole control in Statesville includes:
- 3 applications of Mole Scram Professional, a product that makes their food—grubs and worms—taste bad, and makes their tunnels stink, repelling them from areas where it’s applied.
- Our 1st application of Mole Scram covers the interior of your lawn, pushing them to the outer edge.
- Our 2nd application about 7 days later hits the rest of your lawn, driving moles away from your property.
- Our 3rd application and follow-up inspection ensure that they are thoroughly repelled with an additional perimeter treatment.
- If you choose all-season mole control, we’ll return every 6-8 weeks to reapply Mole Scram, safeguarding your lawn all year long.
Expert Lawn Care, On Your Terms
We’re proud of providing transparent, effective lawn care in Statesville with the help of technicians who have more than 25 years of experience. It takes time to learn how to care for grass, eliminate grubs and moles, and determine the cause of brown patches or disease. Let us put our expertise to work for you, in a way that works for you.