What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Concord, NC
Want a beautiful yard you can enjoy but don't have the time to maintain it? Here at Tailor Made, we make lawn care in Concord easy--providing all of the care and attention your grass needs to thrive all year with little to no work on your end. We will create and maintain a lawn you'll be proud to call your own. Are you ready to sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you?
Aeration and Seeding in Concord
Drought, disease, insects, and more can have large detrimental effects on your yard. But with lawn aeration in Concord, Tailor Made Lawns can have your yard revitalized in no time. Here's how our services work:
- With aeration, our highly-trained technicians will remove thousands of soil plugs from your grass. This will allow essential ingredients to reach your lawn, including air, oxygen, vitamins, and mineral nutrients -- which results in greener, healthier grass.
- After aerating your soil, we'll start the seeding process. We will lay down new grass seeds on top of your existing grass, which will promote thicker growth after aeration. This will also allow for the replacement of existing grass if necessary in bald spots.
Improve the Health of Your Yard
Through lawn aeration in Concord, your yard's health and look can drastically improve. By removing thousands of plugs blocking your soil from nutrients, we can help your grass revitalize itself and grow stronger than ever. By combining both aeration and seeding treatments in the fall, your lawn can benefit from:
- Alleviated soil compaction: Over time, your soil becomes compressed. When this happens, nutrients have trouble reaching the roots of your grass. By alleviating soil compaction, your yard will thrive.
- Fading and fill-in of bare, bald spots: We know just how unsightly bare spots are in your grass. By laying down new grass seeds, we can ensure that those spots are covered and your new grass grows in thick, green, and vibrant.
- Noticeable results: The best part about aeration and seeding? The results aren't just noticeable -- they're long-lasting! Not only will your yard look visibly better in just a few short weeks, but it will be better equipped to deal with the upcoming winter conditions.
Mole Control In Concord
Moles are stealthy pests because they work underground, and they live and thrive anywhere with loose, moist soil. By the time you notice the damage moles have caused, they’ve already set up shop under your yard and can be very difficult to remove on your own. If you do have moles in your yard, you’ll see the signs through unsightly dirt mounts and raised tunnels. When you need to get rid of moles, it’s best to call the top lawn care professionals at Tailor Made to safely and effectively remove them.
When you call our lawn technicians for mole control in Concord, you have two options:
- Single-season mole control includes three separate applications of Mole Scram Professional during mole season (February to April). This product evicts moles by making tunnels smell and their food source taste bad.
- All-season mole control includes the Mole Scram Professional applications during mole season, as well as off-season applications every six to eight weeks and free service calls.
As the seasons change, so do your landscaping needs. Our tree and shrub care in Concord includes seven treatments to keep your ornamentals looking great throughout the year. We’ll also carefully inspect your plants every visit, looking for early stages of diseases, insect infestations, and maintenance issues. Just like our name says, all our treatments are Tailor Made!
Our tree and shrub care services include:
- Dormant oil application to prep your plants for winter.
- Merit injections to stop pests like aphids and grubs from causing damage.
- Fertilizer applications to grow strong roots and vibrant foliage.
- Disease control to prevent blights and other issues.
- Products that are safe for your family and pets.