What service are you looking for today?
Growing healthy grass in North Carolina can be a challenge due to our constantly changing climate. Each season brings its own risks and threats, including weather damage, diseases, and insects. Our expert technicians are trained to identify and treat these issues before they can take a toll on your lawn. In fact, we’ve designed our lawn care in Concord, NC specifically for the needs of lawns in the area. Of course, because all homes are different, we provide a comprehensive analysis of your yard before we start any Concord lawn service. From there, we’ll tailor our lawn care to address potential issues before they can become a problem.
Fertilization, Weed Control, & More
The secret to our consistent, guaranteed results is that we offer a wide range of lawn care services so that your lawn receives everything it needs to be healthy throughout the entire year. Lawn care is complex, but our experts have been doing it for well over 25 years!
Our lawn care in Concord includes:
If Weeds Persist, We'll Re-Treat Your Lawn!
Communication is the foundation of our business here at Tailor Made Lawns. We'll leave you a detailed notecard after each visit that reviews everything we did, as well as updated recommendations. We encourage you to ask questions at any time – we want to make sure you're in the loop. Your satisfaction is so important to us that we guarantee all of our lawn care. What does that mean? If you notice weeds in your yard in between treatments or aren’t completely satisfied with our work, we'll come back to your home and re-treat for FREE—that's what makes us the best option for lawn care in Concord!
Drought, disease, insects and more can have large detrimental effects on your lawn. But with lawn aeration in Concord, Tailor Made Lawns can have your lawn revitalized in no time. Here's how our aeration and seeding services work:
- With aeration, our highly-trained technicians will remove thousands of soil plugs from your lawn. This will allow essential ingredients to reach your lawn, including air, oxygen, vitamins, and mineral nutrients -- which results in greener, healthier grass.
- After aerating your soil, we'll start the seeding process. We will lay down new grass seed on top of your existing grass, which will promote thicker growth after aeration. This will also allow for the replacement of existing grass if necessary in bald spots.
Improve the Health of Your Lawn
Through lawn aeration in Concord, your lawn's health and look can drastically improve. By removing thousands of plugs blocking your soil from nutrients, we can help your lawn revitalize itself and grow stronger than ever. By combining both aeration and seeding treatments in the fall, your lawn can benefit from:
- Alleviated soil compaction: Over time, your soil becomes compressed. When this happens, nutrients have trouble reaching the roots of your lawn. By alleviating soil compaction, your lawn will thrive.
- Fading and fill-in of bare, bald spots: We know just how unsightly bare spots are in your lawn. By laying down new grass seed, we can ensure that those spots are covered and your new grass grows in thick, green, and vibrant.
- Noticeable results: The best part about aeration and seeding? The results aren't just noticeable -- they're long-lasting! Not only will your lawn look visibly better in just a few short weeks, but it will be better equipped to deal with the upcoming winter conditions.
Want to enjoy your yard this summer without swatting at mosquitos and dealing with pests? We also offer pest control and mosquito control in Concord!