What service are you looking for today?
We designed a lawn care program for households in Newton that addresses the unique needs of the North Carolina climate. Our 9-step treatment plan targets seasonal threats such as diseases, insect infestations, and weather-related damage to keep your grass looking strong and green all year. The expert lawn care technicians at Tailor Made will complete a comprehensive yard assessment. From there, we will treat your lawn with a customized program that includes just the right blend of fertilizer for your lawn to exceed your expectations—no matter what the season.
Enjoy More Time Outdoors
With our lawn service in Newton, you and your family can enjoy spending time in your yard—instead of working in it. That's because we offer the perfect combination of services to ensure your lawn lives up to its full potential, including:
- Seasonal fertilization—including slow-release fertilizer with high potassium and iron to keep your turf looking green through summer
- Fungicide—to help control disease activity, especially during summer months when disease runs rampant.
- Lime—for managing acidity levels in the soil which can affect the results of your fertilizer.
- Weed control—to prevent weeds from sprouting and also treat any existing ones in your lawn.
No More Weeds—Guaranteed
The weather in North Carolina is ideal for spending time outside with family and friends. With our lawn care in Newton, you'll want to invite everyone to your home—just to show off your lawn! You can be confident that your yard will be weed-free—we guarantee it. If you notice weed growth between treatments, we'll come back to your home and retreat free of charge!
If your lawn is being wrecked by raised ridges and cone-shaped mounds of dirt, the culprit might be moles. These outdoor pests burrow below ground, creating tunnels that interfere with root systems, causing extensive damage to your turf and ornamental plants. Rather than let a mole infestation cost you both time and money, rely on Tailor Made Lawns. Our mole control in Newton will help you reclaim your lawn, keeping it healthy and luscious.
Options That Fit Your Needs
Moles might be tricky to get rid of, but they’re no match for our lawn care experts. Our mole control in Newton safely and effectively removes moles without damaging your yard further, preserving your landscaping and saving you money. We also offer two treatment options, so whether you’re searching for one-time relief or need a long-term solution, we’ve got you covered. When you trust us for all your Newton mole control needs, we will:
- Apply Mole Scram Professional, which makes grubs and worms in your yard unappetizing, cutting off the moles’ food source.
- Funnel moles out of your yard by making their tunnels smell, discouraging them from traveling through them.
- Complete three applications of Mole Scram, ensuring your yard’s perimeter is fully protected.
- Conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure your property is mole-free.
- Return every six to eight weeks for continuous treatment when you choose our all-season package.
If your lawn has taken a beating from the summer heat and you’re in need of a greener, healthier lawn, it’s time to give Tailor Made Lawns a call! We provide lawn aeration and seeding in Newton, so your lawn can get the nutrients it needs to thrive all year long. We use blue tag seeds to guarantee the best results. Our lawn aeration and seeding services promote root growth and allow your grass to grow back stronger than ever.
A Stronger, Healthier Lawn with Aeration and Seeding
When providing aeration and seeding in Newton, our lawn care experts create small holes in your lawn to let it breathe—allowing water, sun, and other nutrients in. They then spread grass seed on the top layer to promote fresh, new growth. We want to help you get the healthiest grass possible, so we provide drought and disease-tolerant seed varieties to achieve this goal! Our lawn aeration and seeding services are guaranteed to fill in those bald spots and give you lush, green grass.
When you partner with Tailor Made for aeration and seeding in Newton, you can expect:
- Increased root development, so your grass grows back even stronger.
- Stronger, thicker grass that is healthier and completely covers any bald spots.
- Seeds that are certified Poa Annua Free for a 90-95% germination rate.
- The reduction of soil compaction for a beautiful, green lawn.
- A huge decrease in disease and brown spots across your lawn, even in summer or winter seasons.
- A healthy lawn all year long!