What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Matthews
Tired of wasting your nights and weekends weeding and feeding your lawn? We know that you want to spend your free time enjoying your lawn--not working in it. With Tailor Made’s professional lawn care in Matthews, you can do just that. Let lawn care be one more thing off of your to-do list, so you can get back to enjoying the things you love most.
Year-Round Lawn Care for Beautiful Results
Let's be honest: the weather in North Carolina is extremely inconsistent. One day it’s freezing cold, the next day it’s pouring day, and the following day it’s warm. The fluctuating weather makes it difficult to keep your yard green and healthy year-round, but with our lawn care in Matthews, you can have a beautifully manicured lawn in every season. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we offer a personalized, nine-step treatment plan.
Our lawn care in Matthews includes:
- Initial lawn analysis
- Specially-formulated fertilizer
- Pre and post-emergent weed control
- Fungicide to control diseases
- Lime to manage acidity levels
- And much more!
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, your satisfaction is our number one priority. This means we aren’t happy unless you are. In order to help guarantee your satisfaction with our lawn care in Matthews, we provide free re-treatments and service calls if weeds persist or develop between treatments. You can have peace of mind knowing that Tailor Made will do everything we can to provide you with the best quality services that address all your lawn care needs! We also lawn care services in Charlotte and the surrounding area!
Aeration and Seeding in Matthews
While spending time in your yard is a great part of summer, it can cause big problems in the fall. When thatch — a mixture of dead grass and debris — builds up in your lawn, it can keep vital nutrients and moisture from reaching the roots of your grass. Combined with compaction in the soil, grass can quickly die out, ruining your lawn for the rest of the year and setting it up for poor growth in the spring to follow. Don’t know if your lawn is suffering from thatch and compacted soil? The most common signs include:
- Puddling of water in lower areas
- Water runoff in higher areas
- Bare areas where grass won’t grow
- Stunted growth of vegetation or plants
Reap the Many Benefits of Aeration & Seeding
Lawn aeration in Matthews offers instant results for stronger, greener grass that will help it survive the winter months. As a locally owned and operated company right here in the Piedmont area, you’ll have a team of lawn experts that you can count on for the best results possible. The benefits of aeration and seeding include:
- Reduced compaction in the soil which means healthier grass
- Improved circulation of air, water, and nutrients into the soil
- A healthy environment for new grass seed to germinate and grow strong
- Reduced appearance of balding, brown spots in your lawn
- A healthier, stronger lawn that’s able to better survive the winter season
Mole Control in Matthews
Volcano-like dirt mounds on your lawn? Squishy grass? Surface tunnels of raised dirt? You likely have a mole problem! As a lawn care company, we know how frustrating it is to have your lovely lawn riddled with mole tunnels. We offer two mole control packages to help you get your yard back from moles.
- Single Season Mole Control: We treat your yard with Mole Scram—a product that coats mole food (grubs and worms) and makes them taste gross, as well as making their tunnels smell—in 3 consecutive applications over the course of a few weeks we will help get rid of moles.
- All-Season Mole Control: Along with the above process to initially push moles out of your yard, our all-season offering includes re-treatments every 6-8 weeks so that moles don’t come back.
Keeping your turf mole-free is part and parcel of good lawn care. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we guarantee our results: If you call us for mole removal, we will ensure moles are no longer in your yard by the end of treatment.
Are you tired of looking at unsightly weeds taking over your property? Say goodbye to those pesky plants with our top-notch weed removal service in Matthews. Our lawn weed service offers environmentally-friendly weed treatments that will get rid of weeds without harming your lawn or the environment.
Our weed control in Matthews includes:
- Individualized treatment plans tailored to your unique lawn.
- Effective bed weed control to prevent weeds from germinating.
- Pre-and-post emergent treatments to keep persistent weeds in check.
- Ongoing monitoring to catch and treat new weeds before they take over.
- Skilled lawn spraying to target even the toughest of weeds.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We pride ourselves on delivering top-notch weed control in Matthews that meets your expectations. All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that you're happy with the work we've done before we leave your property.
Trees, shrubs, and ornamentals add beauty to your home, but maintaining them can be time-consuming and requires specialized knowledge. Let Tailor Made Lawn's professional tree and shrub care services handle everything for you, so you can enjoy your lawn. To keep your landscaping looking great all year round, we offer tree and shrub care in Concord. Our seven treatments are customized to your needs and include inspections for early signs of diseases and insect infestations.
Our tree and shrub care services Matthews include:
- Apply dormant oil to prepare for winter.
- Use merit injections to stop pests.
- Applying fertilizer for strong growth.
- And more!
Why You Should Choose Tailor Made
Regardless of whether you’re looking for general lawn care services, specialized weed control, grub control, mole control, or more, Tailor Made Lawns can help with all of your yard’s needs. As your comprehensive programs for all things lawn care in Matthews, you won’t be disappointed in choosing us. Here’s why:
- We are locally owned and operated right here in North Carolina!
- Unlike many companies, we don't require binding contracts for any of our services.
- Our customers love us! We have a 4.8 rating on Google+ with over 400 reviews
- As a family-owned company, our methods are both child and pet-friendly.