What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Charlotte,NC
Your lawn is the first impression that people get when they enter your home, and with the right care, it can make a great statement. Charlotte is known for its mild climate and regular rainfalls, making it ideal for lush green lawns. When you invest in quality lawn care services in Charlotte, you can be sure that your lawn will be well taken care of. We know how difficult it is to find the time to create and maintain a beautiful lawn. After all, it’s a whole job in itself. Why not let the experts handle it for you? Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we've created a 9-step treatment plan for your home in Charlotte so that busy homeowners like you can enjoy strong, healthy grass without having to invest hours of your own time to get it. With over 25 years of experience, no one knows lawn care in Charlotte better than we do. We'll provide all of the lawn services your grass needs to thrive in every season.
Our 9-step plan includes:
- An initial lawn service assessment to determine its problems & needs.
- Targeted lawn fertilization and weed control treatments throughout the year.
- Seasonal insect, disease, and weed control.
- Lime to manage your lawn’s acidity levels if needed.
- Grub control to ensure these pests don't make a meal out of your lawn.
Guaranteed Local Lawn Care
When you partner with Tailor Made for services in Charlotte, you're not just a customer—you're part of the Tailor Made family. To us, that means we do everything we can to make sure you're happy before, during, and after your treatment. Part of what makes us stand out from other lawn care companies is that we only use family-friendly products with our services. In fact, we use the same products on our own lawns because we trust how safe it is. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we encourage you to take advantage of our free service calls and re-treatments.
Weed Control in Charlotte, NC
Administered by trained technicians, our weed control provides total control over even the worst weed problems. Say goodbye to a drab lawn, and hello to a vibrant one! Our weed control in Charlotte includes:
- Pre-emergent herbicides: These herbicides stop weeds from growing before they even start. This application kills weeds before they even have the chance to germinate.
- Post-emergent herbicides: These targeted applications eliminate any weeds that have already sprouted, and offer long-term elimination to make sure they don’t grow again.
We also offer specialty weed control for hard-to-control weeds such as Wild Violets, Oxalis, ButtonWeed, Sedges, even Bermuda suppression. While complete eradication of these weeds may not be possible, Tailor Made Lawns utilizes the best available products along with a customer-friendly pricing structure to get you the best possible control of them!
Aeration and Seeding in Charlotte, NC
Every year, we see that most lawns suffer from harsh summer conditions. Between drought, disease, and insects, the season of summer takes a toll on the health of your lawn. Luckily for you, this damage doesn’t need to be permanent. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we can put the life back into your grass with our aeration in Charlotte! Best done in the late summer and early fall, we can help reverse some of the summer damage—leaving you with a greener, healthier lawn to enjoy in the beautiful fall weather.
How Does Lawn Aeration Work?
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we recommend annual services to all of our customers to get the best results. So, how does the process work? First, we remove thousands of plugs in your soil so that nutrients, air, and water can reach the roots of your grass resulting in stronger, thicker grass. Then, we lay new grass seed down on top of your lawn to promote new growth, filling in bare and bald spots all around!
Get Immediate Results with Lawn Aeration
Annual aeration in Charlotte keeps your lawn healthy and helps it bounce back after a long hot Carolina summer. Between blistering hot temperatures and increased foot traffic, your lawn takes a toll in the summer—even with regular care and maintenance. With our lawn aeration in Charlotte, you can enjoy many benefits, which include:
- Decreased soil compaction & thatch buildup: this means your lawn's roots can receive the nutrients they need.
- Better air, water, and nutrient circulation: when your lawn is no longer compacted, air and water can reach their roots more easily.
- An optimal overseeding environment: aerating your lawn makes a great environment to lay down new grass seed.
- Less bare spots and thicker grass: new grass seed can help fill in bare spots and make your lawn thicker and lusher!
Aeration, combined with overseeding, helps improve the overall health and appearance of your lawn. The best part? The results of aeration are immediate!