Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we have decades of experience creating strong, vibrant lawns in the Piedmont area. With over 20 years of experience in the lawn care industry, we've fine-tuned our lawn services and treatment regimen to give you a healthy lawn in every season. Because lawns require year-round attention, we’ve developed a 9-step treatment plan that addresses all of your lawn’s needs and more. When you partner with us for your lawn care in Hickory, your lawn will receive a balanced combination of the following lawn services:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control
- Insect control
- Grub control
- Mole Control
- Fungicide to control disease
- Lime to manage acidity levels
Local Lawn Care Experts You Can Trust
Many homeowners attempt to handle lawn care on their own – after all, how hard could it really be? The truth is like any other living organism, your grass is a plant – and it’s extremely complex with its own set of needs. Lawn care is a science, and many people who attempt to do lawn care themselves end up causing more damage than good. Knowing the right type of fertilizer to apply on your lawn and exactly how much — as well as the best kinds of herbicides for weed control — takes years of experience and access to the best resources. With more than 20 years of experience caring for lawns just like yours, you can trust that you’re in the best, most experienced hands possible.
Family & Eco-Friendly Lawn Treatments
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we put a huge emphasis on continued education so that we remain the best at what we do. Our technicians continue to educate themselves on the latest techniques and best products in the industry through consistent training. This way, we're able to provide you with the best quality and most eco-friendly products that will give you the lawn you deserve with no harm to your children, pets or the environment in the process. Instead of worrying about how your yard looks, you can enjoy it with family or friends — or simply just hang out in your beautiful outdoor space!
Are Weeds Coming Back? We Will Too!
One of the biggest problems most homeowners face when it comes to their yard is weeds. They are not only hard to control but if treated incorrectly, you risk causing more damage to your grass. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we use a combination of pre and post-emergent herbicides to control the weed growth in your lawn. The best way to fight weeds is consistent, year-round care for your lawn which we’re happy to provide with our lawn care in Hickory! What’s more, if weeds do pop up in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we’ll return to treat your lawn at no additional cost.
Does your lawn start to look a little worse for wear after a scorching hot summer? Here in North Carolina, the summer season is harsh on your grass. Between the lack of moisture and high temperatures, your lawn starts to suffer in more ways than one. Throughout the year, your lawn becomes compacted, and nutrients cannot reach the roots of your grass. One of the best ways to revive a stressed lawn in the late summer and early fall is through the process of aeration and seeding in Hickory. How does this work?
- Aeration: During the aeration process, our lawn services experts will remove several plugs of soil from all around your lawn. These plugs will allow nutrients (such as sunlight and water) to penetrate the soil and reach the roots of your grass, making the roots stronger and your grass healthier.
- Overseeding: Once we’ve aerated your lawn, our technicians will spread new grass seed over your existing lawn to fill in bald spots and promote new grass to grow. Your lawn will be filled in and looking beautiful again in no time!
Get the Best Results From Your Fertilizer
When we aerate your lawn, we’ll give it more breathing room to grow faster and stronger, especially after a stressful summer season. What’s more, your aerated lawn will respond better to fertilizer treatments because the nutrients will get to where they are meant to go – the roots of your grass. Combing aeration and seeding in Hickory provides several benefits for your lawn, including:
- Breaking up thatch
- Promoting proper moisture content
- Introducing fresh air to the root systems
- Allowing for proper nutrition
- Filling out bare and bald spots
- Better results from your existing lawn care regimen
Have a Grub or Mole Problem? We Can Help!
Our lawn care in Hickory also includes specialty lawn services to solve all of your lawn's problems, including:
Have a mosquito problem in your lawn? Look no further—we also offer the most effective mosquito control in Hickory!
The Best Lawn Care in Hickory
With so many lawn care companies in Hickory to choose from, you may be wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. With more than 300 reviews and a 4.9 rating on Google+, it's no wonder our customers love us! Here are a few reasons why they do:
- We utilize the highest quality, eco-friendly products for your family and pet’s safety.
- Our team of experts stays up-to-date on the latest technologies so that we can provide you with the best lawn service possible.
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority – so we'll do everything we can to ensure you're happy, including free service calls & re-treatments.
- We offer an array of different coupons for new customers to use to help save a little extra cash throughout the lawn care process.
- We are a locally-owned and operated company, and we love to give back to our local community!