What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Hickory
As a homeowner, you have enough on your plate. Between juggling work, family life, hobbies, and other responsibilities, who has the time to worry about lawn care? Let Tailor Made help you make yard work a thing of your past with our professional lawn care in Hickory. You can have a green, beautiful, healthy lawn, and best of all—you won’t have to do the hard work to get it there!
Year-Round Treatment for a Beautiful Lawn
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we have decades of experience creating strong, vibrant lawns in Hickory. With over 25 years of experience providing lawn care, we've fine-tuned our service to give you healthy grass in every season. Because lawns require year-round attention, we’ve developed a 9-step treatment plan that addresses all of your lawn’s needs and more.
Local Lawn Care Experts You Can Trust
Many homeowners attempt to handle lawn care on their own – after all, how hard could it really be? The truth is, like any other living organism, your grass is a plant – and it’s extremely complex with its own set of needs. Lawn care is a science, and many people who attempt to do it themselves end up causing more damage than good. Knowing the right type of fertilization to apply and exactly how much — as well as the best kinds of herbicides for weed control — takes years of experience and access to the best resources. With more than 25 years of experience caring for lawns just like yours, you can trust that you’re in the best, most experienced hands possible.
Family & Eco-Friendly Lawn Treatments
Here at Tailor Made, we put a huge emphasis on continued education so that we remain the best at what we do. Our technicians continue to educate themselves on the latest techniques and best products in the industry through consistent training. This way, we're able to provide you with the best quality and most eco-friendly products that will give you the lawn you deserve with no harm to your children, pets, or the environment in the process. Instead of worrying about how your yard looks, you can enjoy it with family or friends — or simply just hang out in your beautiful outdoor space!
Weed Control in Hickory
One of the biggest problems most homeowners face when it comes to their yard is weeds. They are not only hard to control but if treated incorrectly, you risk causing more damage to your grass. Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we use a combination of pre and post-emergent herbicides to control the weed growth in your lawn. The best way to fight weeds is consistent, year-round care for your lawn which we’re happy to provide with our services in Hickory! What’s more, if weeds do pop up in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we’ll return to treat your lawn at no additional cost. New customers will receive their first weed control treatment free of charge when they sign up for one of our recurring lawn care programs.
Aeration and Seeding in Hickory
Does your lawn start to look a little worse for wear after a scorching hot summer? Here in North Carolina, the summer season is harsh on your grass. Between the lack of moisture and high temperatures, your lawn starts to suffer in more ways than one. Throughout the year, your lawn becomes compacted, and nutrients cannot reach the roots of your grass. One of the best ways to revive a stressed lawn in the late summer and early fall is through the process of aeration. How does this work?
- Aeration: During the aeration process, our lawn care technicians will remove several plugs of soil from all around your lawn. These plugs will allow nutrients (such as sunlight and water) to penetrate the soil and reach the roots of your grass, making the roots stronger and your grass healthier.
- Overseeding: Once we’ve aerated your lawn, our technicians will spread new grass seed over your existing lawn to fill in bald spots and promote new grass to grow. Your lawn will be filled in and looking beautiful again in no time!
Get the Best Results From Your Fertilizer
When you partner with Tailor Made for lawn aeration, we’ll give it more breathing room to grow faster and stronger, especially after a stressful summer season. What’s more, your aerated lawn will respond better to fertilizer treatments because the nutrients will get to where they are meant to go – the roots of your grass. Combing aeration and seeding provides several benefits for your lawn, including:
- Breaking up thatch
- Promoting proper moisture content
- Introducing fresh air to the root systems
- Allowing for proper nutrition
- Filling out bare and bald spots
- Better results from your existing lawn care regimen
Mole Control in Hickory
After months of recurring lawn care, you don't expect anything less than a beautiful, green lawn. It makes sense that you wouldn't notice moles as they live underground and dig tunnels, trying to disturb plant roots. Moles prefer loose, moist soil since it's easier to dig through—this means that Hickory is very susceptible to moles! If you see mounds of dirt or raised ridges, or feel loose or squishy soil, you may need mole control.
At Tailor Made, we offer two options for mole control:
- Single-season mole control—We provide three applications of Mole Scram Professional during mole season, which is generally February through April. Mole Scram pushes moles out by coating worms and grub with a bad taste and making the tunnels smell.
- All-season mole control—This program includes the three applications of Mole Scram during mole season, as well as recurring services every six to eight weeks. It also includes free service calls!
The Best Lawn Care in Hickory
With so many lawn care companies in Hickory to choose from, you may be wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. With more than 300 reviews and a 4.9 rating on Google+, it's no wonder our customers love us! Here are a few reasons why they do:
- We utilize the highest quality, eco-friendly products for your family and pet’s safety.
- Our team of experts stays up-to-date on the latest technologies so that we can provide you with the best lawn service possible.
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority – so we'll do everything we can to ensure you're happy, including free service calls & re-treatments.
- We offer an array of different coupons for new customers to use to help save a little extra cash throughout the lawn care process.
- We are a locally-owned and operated company, and we love to give back to our local community!