What service are you looking for today?
Your lawn is the frame to your home, and you’d never frame a beautiful picture with a ragged-looking frame, right? If you want a gorgeous lawn that brings out the best in your home, look no further than Tailor Made Lawns. Over the last 25 years, we’ve developed the best lawn care program in Conover that will give you the lush, glowing lawn of your dreams. When you partner with us for your lawn care services, you can expect the following:
- A free initial lawn analysis
- Seasonal lawn fertilization
- Pre-and-post-emergent weed control treatments
- Fungicides and grub control treatments
- Lawn aeration and overseeding for an additional cost
- And even more!
Eco-Friendly Lawn Service You Can Trust
Our team at Tailor Made Lawns knows that lawn care can be complicated. Choosing the right fertilizers and pesticides for weed control is hard enough, but when you’re worried about whether your products are safe for your loved ones, things can become even more complex. We are proud to offer eco-friendly and family-and-pet-safe methods for our lawn care in Conover. We also emphasize spot spraying and granular products to avoid chemical drip and overspray!
A Gorgeous Lawn—Guaranteed!
You deserve a lawn you can be proud of. With Tailor Made Lawns, that’s just what you’ll get. Our lawn care in Conover is not only backed by over 25 years of experience, but also by our satisfaction guarantee. If you experience any troubles between treatments, all you have to do is let us know in order to receive a free follow-up treatment!
Despite their small size, moles can cause a lot of damage to your lawn. These small mammals are between 5 and 8 inches in size when full grown, and they spend their days seeking out earthworms and insects to munch on. In the process, their digging will create unsightly ridges across your lawn and damage your turf’s roots. To protect your lawn from these destructive pests, look no further than your local lawn care experts at Tailor Made Lawns for quality mole control in Conover.
Quick, Reliable Mole Control Treatments
Our mole control in Conover is designed to eliminate moles quickly and keep them gone for good with deterrents that target their prey and habits. With three different mole treatment plans to choose from, you can rest easy knowing we’ll have the solution your lawn needs. When you partner with us you’ll receive the following:
- A no-cost inspection to assess the state of your mole infestation.
- Treatments with Mole Scram Professional to discourage moles’ presence.
- The option for recurring treatments to keep them gone for good.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee—if your moles return between recurring treatments, we’ll return to set it right at no additional cost.
Save $50 on Mole Control in Conover
We believe our treatments should be tough on moles, not on your wallet. That is why we are offering new and existing customers $50 off when they sign up for recurring mole control. Check out our special offers and see how you can save big on pest control today.
The hot summer sun of North Carolina is great when it comes to activities like swimming or tanning, but when it comes to the health of your lawn, the heat can be damaging. If a hot summer has left your lawn looking dry, scorched, or patchy, aerating your lawn is the solution. Late summer and early fall are great times to call Tailor Made Lawns for highly effective aeration and seeding in Conover.
Bring Your Lawn Back to Life with Aeration and Seeding
The key to a healthy green lawn is ensuring that your grass is able to absorb the proper nutrients. Throughout the year, it becomes more and more difficult for nutrients to reach your grassroots as the soil becomes increasingly compacted. That’s why lawn aeration is a must. With the following services, one of our highly trained technicians will bring your lawn back to life:
- Core aeration: The lawn experts at Tailor Made Lawns will start by removing thousands of soil plugs allowing air, water, and nutrients to reach the root zone.
- Overseeding: After we aerate your lawn, we will promote new growth and replace any unhealthy turf by laying grass seed on top of existing grass.
- Liquid aeration: With revolutionary liquid aeration we can service your lawn any time of the year by creating fractures within the soil that allow oxygen and water to reach deeper roots.