What service are you looking for today?
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we’ve got decades of experience providing lawn care in Mooresville. In that time, we’ve developed a strategic lawn care plan that addresses all of your grass' needs throughout the year. To put it simply, we have lawn care down to a science! When you partner with us for your lawn care in Mooresville, we will:
- Begin our lawn services with an initial assessment of your lawn. After all, your lawn has its own unique set of problems, and it needs a unique solution!
- Create a customized treatment plan based on our assessment – a strategic plan that ensures your lawn stays healthy and protected all year round.
- Treat your lawn on a recurring basis with a variety of different methods to ensure it stays weed, disease, and insect-free throughout the year.
We'll Handle the Lawn Care and Weed Control in Mooresville
There's so much to do in the Mooresville area, particularly in the warm months. Watersports, outdoor concerts, park trails... the list goes on! Instead of spending your spare time doing yard work, wouldn't you rather spend it enjoying everything our area has to offer? With our lawn care in Mooresville, you can do just that. Let us free up your schedule and take on the responsibility of keeping your lawn in the best shape possible.
Our lawn care in Mooresville includes:
- Weed control
- Disease control
- Insect control
- Mole control
- Grub control
- Acidity levels
- And more!
Aside from a general lawn care regimen, we also offer lawn aeration in Mooresville to ensure your lawn gets the best results possible. You’ll notice, even with regular lawn care, your lawn suffers during the summer. The best way to revive your lawn after scorching hot temperatures is through lawn aeration in Mooresville. We recommend this one-time, annual lawn service to most of our customers in the early fall months. So, how does this exactly work? We’ll tell you:
- Aeration consists of creating small plugs (or holes) in your lawn, opening up the roots to sunlight, moisture, and everything it needs to thrive.
- This reduces soil compaction and thatch, while also opening up the root zone, allowing the plants to continue to grow strong.
- Once we have aerated your lawn, we lay down brand new seed to generate new growth and fill in unsightly bare spots!
Improve Your Lawn’s Appearance Right Away
Together, lawn aeration and seeding deliver healthier grass, and resistance to pests, weeds, and disease--while also filling in thin spots and strengthening existing grass. This will not only help keep your lawn healthy over time but will deliver immediate results to improve your lawn’s appearance!
Did you know your trees and shrubs require just as much attention as your lawn? Most of the time, homeowners forget about their ornamentals. Luckily for you -- we’re here to help! Just like for your lawn, we provide complete tree and shrub care in Mooresville to ensure your entire yard is in tip-top shape. After all, summer, spring, and fall in North Carolina are perfect seasons for hosting an outdoor party or BBQ. Invite friends and family to your home to enjoy your yard. With beautifully green grass and healthy ornamentals, you’ll want to show it off -- trust us!
For a homeowner, few things can be as frustrating as a mole invasion in your yard. These destructive pests are notorious for digging tunnels through your soil in search of grubs and other insects to eat, creating unsightly piles of dirt and tunnels through your turf. If you’re struggling with moles, your friends at Tailor Made have your back. We offer a range of options for mole control in Mooresville, meaning that no matter what your unique situation is, we’ll have the solution for you!
Save $50 on Mole Control Today!
It’s bad enough to have moles taking over your yard without having to empty your wallet to get them gone. If you’re seeing signs of moles in your yard, you don’t want to waste any time with DIY treatments that don’t work. If you contact us today, you can save $50 when you team up with Tailor Made Lawns for your mole control in Mooresville!
Signs you may need professional mole control are:
- Loose and squishy soil
- Raised ridges on your turf
- Mounds of dirt that resemble volcanoes
The Company That's Tailor Made for You
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we are proud to be a locally-owned and operated company here in the NC Piedmont area. We’ve served our neighbors for over 20 years, and take great pride in being a part of the local community. When you partner with Tailor Made Lawns, you can enjoy a company whose lawn services are tailor-made for you and your lawn. This includes:
- A variety of coupons for new customers
- Friendly, customer-centric service
- Family and pet-friendly treatments
- No binding contracts for any of our services
- Free re-treatments if lawn problems persist
- And of course, greener, stronger grass!
If you’re suffering from a mosquito problem, we can help! We also offer mosquito control in Mooresville!