What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Mooresville,NC
Every homeowner wants a green, vibrant lawn, but why do the work yourself when you can have a professional do it? Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we offer the best lawn care in Mooresville that will have your grass looking strong and lush all year-round. The best part? With lawn care off your to-do list, you’ll have more time to do the things you enjoy doing.
Over 25 Years of Providing Family-Friendly Lawn Care
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we’ve got over two decades of experience providing lawn care in Mooresville. In that time, we’ve developed a strategic lawn care plan that addresses all of your grass' needs throughout the year. To put it simply, we have lawn care down to a science! Our lawn care in Mooresville includes a customized 9-step yearly package with treatments such as lawn fertilization, disease control, grub control, and more. Best of all, we only use family-friendly products! The liquid treatments are applied directly to the ground in order to limit overspray and chemical drip. We only use products we use on our own lawns!
Weed Control in Mooresville
No matter how often your recurring lawn care services your yard, having weeds is inevitable since we live in the North Carolina Piedmont area. Broadleef weeds are the most common, which includes chickweed, clover, dandlions, henbit, and wild onion—none of which are aesthetically pleasing to have in your yard! After 25 years of providing weed control in Mooresville, you can trust the experts at Tailor Made Lawns to do our best to make your yard weed-free.
Our weed control in Mooresville includes:
- Pre-emergent herbicides to stop weeds from growing in the first place.
- Post-emergent herbicides to eliminate weeds that have already sprouted, offering long-term elimination.
- Specialty weed control at an additional cost for hard-to-control weeds such as wild violets, buttonweeds, Bermuda, and more.
Lawn Aeration in Mooresville
You’ll notice, even with regular lawn care, your lawn suffers during the summer. With high foot traffic and the summer heat, your soil becomes compacted—this means that your lawn isn't taking in the nutrients it needs to grow. The best way to revive your lawn after scorching hot temperatures is through lawn aeration in Mooresville. We recommend this one-time, annual service to most of our customers in the early fall months. Lawn aeration will let your lawn breathe again, fill in bald spots, and improve the overall health and look of your lawn.
We offer three types of aeration and seeding services in Mooresville:
- Core aeration—This is the original type of lawn aeration that includes removing thousands of soil plugs.
- Liquid aeration—This is the latest technique in lawn aeration and is a game-changer for North Carolina soil! Liquid aeration allows for deeper rooting, meaning more oxygen take-in. With liquid aeration, you don't have to wait until the fall.
- Overseeding—This is the second step of the aeration and seeding services. We lay new grass seeding to promote growth and eliminate bald spots.
Mole Control in Mooresville
For a homeowner, few things can be as frustrating as a mole invasion in your yard. These destructive pests are notorious for digging tunnels through your soil in search of grubs and other insects to eat, creating unsightly piles of dirt and tunnels through your turf. If you’re struggling with moles, your friends at Tailor Made Lawns have your back. We offer a range of options for mole control in Mooresville, meaning that no matter what your unique situation is, we’ll have the solution for you!
Signs you may need mole control in Mooresville are:
- Loose and squishy soil
- Raised ridges on your turf
- Mounds of dirt that resemble volcanoes
Tree Care in Mooresville
Did you know your trees and shrubs require just as much attention as your lawn? Most of the time, homeowners forget about their ornamentals. Luckily for you, Tailor Made Lawns is here to help! Just like for your lawn, we provide complete tree and shrub care in Mooresville to ensure your entire yard is in tip-top shape.
Our tree care in Mooresville is a 7-visit program that includes:
- Treatment 1: Dormant oil application
- Treatment 2: MERIT application
- Treatment 3: Spring fertilizer with MERIT
- Treatment 4: Late spring insect and disease control
- Treatment 5: Summer insect and disease control
- Treatment 6: Late summer insect and disease control
- Treatment 7: Fall fertilization
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We guarantee that you'll love your beautiful, green lawn after service. If by any chance you're unhappy, we offer free re-treatments! At Tailor Made Lawns, we are a customer-focused business that truly cares about you and your happiness. We will do anything we can to ensure you're happy–on top of free re-treatments, this means no binding contracts, too! We trust that you'll come back year after year.