Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we’ve got decades of experience under our belt caring for lawns just like yours. In that time, we’ve developed a strategic lawn treatment plan that addresses all of your grasses needs throughout the year. To put it simply, we have lawn care down to a science! When you partner with us for your lawn care in Mooresville, we will:
- Begin our lawn services with an initial assessment of your lawn. After all, your lawn has its own unique set of problems, and it needs a unique solution!
- Create a customized treatment plan based on our assessment – a strategic plan that ensures your lawn stays healthy and protected all year round.
- Treat your lawn on a recurring basis with a variety of different methods to ensure it stays weed, disease, and insect-free throughout the year.
We'll Handle the Lawn Care and Weed Control in Mooresville
There's so much to do in the Mooresville area, particularly in the warm months. Watersports, outdoor concerts, park trails... the list goes on! Instead of spending your spare time doing yard work, wouldn't you rather spend it enjoying everything our area has to offer? With our lawn care services in Mooresville, you can do just that. Let us free up your schedule and take on the responsibility of keeping your lawn in the best shape possible. We’re equipped to handle your lawns:
- Weed control
- Disease control
- Insect control
- Mole control
- Grub control
- Acidity levels
- And more!
Aside from a general lawn care regimen, we also offer additional lawn services to ensure your lawn gets the best results possible. You’ll notice, even with regular lawn care, your lawn suffers during the summer. The best way to revive your lawn after scorching hot temperatures is through aeration and seeding in Mooresville. We recommend this one-time, annual lawn service to most of our customers in the early fall months. So, how does this exactly work? We’ll tell you:
- Aeration consists of creating small plugs (or holes) in your lawn, opening up the roots to sunlight, moisture, and everything it needs to thrive.
- This reduces soil compaction and thatch, while also opening up the root zone, allowing the plants to continue to grow strong.
- Once we have aerated your lawn, we lay down brand new seed to generate new growth and fill in unsightly bare spots!
Improve Your Lawn’s Appearance Right Away
Together, these two treatments deliver healthier grass, and resistance to pests, weeds, and disease--while also filling in thin spots and strengthening existing grass. This will not only help keep your lawn healthy over time but will deliver immediate results to improve your lawn’s appearance!
Did you know your trees and shrubs require just as much attention as your lawn? Most of the time, homeowners forget about their ornamentals. Luckily for you -- we’re here to help! Just like for your lawn, we provide complete tree and shrub care in Mooresville to ensure your entire yard is in tip-top shape. After all, summer, spring, and fall in North Carolina are perfect seasons for hosting an outdoor party or BBQ. Invite friends and family to your home to enjoy your yard. With beautifully green grass and healthy ornamentals, you’ll want to show it off -- trust us!
The Company That's Tailor Made for You
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we are proud to be a locally-owned and operated company here in the NC Piedmont area. We’ve served our neighbors for over 20 years, and take great pride in being a part of the local community. When you partner with Tailor Made Lawns, you can enjoy a company whose lawn services are tailor-made for you and your lawn. This includes:
- A variety of coupons for new customers
- Friendly, customer-centric service
- Family and pet-friendly treatments
- No binding contracts for any of our services
- Free re-treatments if lawn problems persist
- And of course, greener, stronger grass!
If you’re suffering from a mosquito problem, we can help! We also offer mosquito control in Mooresville!