What service are you looking for today?
If you’re looking to spend more time with friends and family, while still having a yard you love, then we can help. With over 25 years providing lawn care in Denver, we have the experience and knowledge to make your yard the best looking lawn on the block. Tailor Made has a lawn care program that will fit into your budget and give your yard its full potential all year round.
Our lawn care in Denver includes:
- Fertilizers that are specific for each season
- Pre and post-emergents to control and manage weeds in your lawn
- Fungicide to get rid of any disease in your yard
- Lime to control the acidity levels in the soil
- Help with any questions you may have like proper mowing and watering practices
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Quality is our first priority, and we always strive to achieve it. We enjoy our reputation as one of the best companies for lawn care in Denver, and we want to maintain that standing. That’s why we will return to your home, free of charge, and re-service your lawn if you’re not happy with the results of any of our treatments. Your satisfaction is our guarantee, so that means we’re not happy unless you’re happy—that's what makes us the best option for lawn care in Denver.
Did you know we also offer mosquito and pest control services in Denver in addition to lawn care? This way you can enjoy your beautiful yard pest-free! Learn more about how our one-stop shop can also protect your home from pests.
The summer season can be hard on your lawn. Due to the scorching sun, heat, drought, and increased foot traffic, your once-thriving lawn can start to look withered and patchy by the time fall arrives. At Tailor Made Lawns, we have a solution to your bare and spotty turf. With our highly-rated lawn aeration and seeding in Denver, we can heal your lawn and fill bald patches by breaking up compacted soil and allowing your grassroots to get the nutrients they need. Give your lawn the boost it needs after a long hot summer.
Lawn Aeration and Seeding Sure to Deliver Results
The key to maintaining a green and healthy lawn is making certain that nutrients like sun, water, air, and fertilizer can reach the roots of your grass. When your lawn becomes compacted by summer heat and increased foot traffic, it is no longer able to get those important nutrients. That’s why aerating your lawn and seeding it in late summer or early fall with the help of a highly rated lawn care company like Tailor Made Lawns is a great way to keep your lawn looking the way you like it. We guarantee that the following aeration and seeding services will provide the results you want:
- Core aeration: In late summer or early fall, one of our expert lawn care technicians in Denver will aerate your lawn, removing thousands of soil plugs. Core aeration ensures that your grass will be able to get the proper nutrients in the months to come and prepares your turf for seeding.
- Overseeding: By following up lawn aeration with overseeding where new grass seed is planted on top of existing grass, we promote lawn growth, replace existing grass with a new strain for the season, and fill in bald patches.
We Also Offer Liquid Aeration
While taking advantage of our core aeration and overseeding services in late summer or early fall is a great idea, we also offer liquid aeration for lawns in need of a boost during other months of the year. If an extra hot fall season has caused your lawn to look droopy by the time winter or spring arrives or heavy foot traffic during the winter months has led to a withered summer lawn, liquid aeration may be the solution for you. By creating fractures in your soil, liquid aeration allows nutrients to reach even the deepest grass roots. No matter the season, Tailor Made Lawns is right around the corner with the tools needed to revitalize your lawn.