What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Denver
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we understand not everyone has the time to keep up with their lawns. Because of this, we offer comprehensive lawn care in Denver to take care of every aspect of your yard. Let us take care of all the work so you can attend to the rest of your priorities!
Trust in Over 25 Years of Experience
If you’re looking to spend more time with friends and family, while still having a yard you love, then we can help. With over 25 years of providing lawn care in Denver, we have the experience and knowledge to make your yard the best-looking lawn on the block. Tailor Made has a lawn care program that will fit into your budget and give your yard its full potential all year round.
Our lawn care in Denver includes:
- Fertilizers that are specific for each season.
- Pre and post-emergents to control and manage weeds in your lawn.
- Fungicide to get rid of any disease in your yard.
- Lime to control the acidity levels in the soil.
- Help with any questions you may have like proper mowing and watering practices.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Quality is our first priority, and we always strive to achieve it. We enjoy our reputation as one of the best companies for lawn care in Denver, and we want to maintain that standing. That’s why we will return to your home, free of charge, and re-service your lawn if you’re not happy with the results of any of our treatments. Your satisfaction is our guarantee, so that means we’re not happy unless you’re happy—that's what makes us the best option for lawn care in Denver.
Lawn Aeration and Seeding in Denver
The summer season can be hard on your lawn. Due to the scorching sun, heat, drought, and increased foot traffic, your once-thriving lawn can start to look withered and patchy by the time fall arrives. At Tailor Made Lawns, we have a solution to your bare and spotty turf. With our highly-rated lawn aeration and seeding in Denver, we can heal your lawn and fill bald patches by breaking up compacted soil and allowing your grassroots to get the nutrients they need. Give your lawn the boost it needs after a long hot summer.
Get A Healthier, Fuller Lawn
The key to maintaining a green and healthy lawn is making certain that nutrients like sun, water, air, and fertilizer can reach the roots of your grass. When your lawn becomes compacted by summer heat and increased foot traffic, it is no longer able to get those important nutrients. That’s why aerating your lawn and seeding it in late summer or early fall is a great way to keep your lawn looking the way you like it. We guarantee that the following aeration and seeding services will provide the results you want:
- Core aeration: In late summer or early fall, one of our expert lawn care technicians in Denver will aerate your lawn, removing thousands of soil plugs. Core aeration ensures that your grass will be able to get the proper nutrients in the months to come and prepares your turf for seeding.
- Overseeding: By following up lawn aeration with overseeding where new grass seed is planted on top of existing grass, we promote lawn growth, replace existing grass with a new strain for the season, and fill in bald patches.
We Also Offer Liquid Aeration
While taking advantage of our core aeration and overseeding services in late summer or early fall is a great idea, we also offer liquid aeration for lawns in need of a boost during other months of the year. If an extra hot fall season has caused your lawn to look droopy by the time winter or heavy foot traffic during the winter months has led to a withered summer lawn, liquid aeration may be the solution for you. By creating fractures in your soil, liquid aeration allows nutrients to reach even the deepest grassroots. No matter the season, Tailor Made Lawns is right around the corner with the tools needed to revitalize your lawn.
Mole Control in Denver
Moles can be cute, but they don’t seem cute when it's the cause of your lawn being wrecked. These animals disturb plant roots and make it unsafe even to walk in your yard as they cause the earth to become uneven. If any of this sounds familiar to you, you have a mole problem you need taken care of.
To take your property back, our mole control package includes:
- An inspection to confirm the mole infestation and come up with a plan to get the mammal off of your property.
- An initial application of Mole Scram Professional to funnel them to edges of the property, making their food source unappealing and their tunnels unlivable.
- A second application of the treatment to the remainder of the lawn to get them to leave entirely.
- A third and last application to make sure there are no more moles on your property as well as a follow-up inspection to make sure treatment worked properly for your home.