What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Huntersville
A gorgeous yard is one of the best ways to highlight the beauty of your home. Unfortunately, it takes a great deal of effort to maintain it on your own. Why not put the work in our hands? Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we can give you the strong, vibrant grass you've always wanted. If you want the lawn of your dreams but don't have the time to invest in it, our lawn care in Huntersville is the answer.
Our lawn care in Huntersville includes:
- Weed control
- Insect control
- Grub control
- Fungicide to control disease
- Lime to manage acidity levels
Year-Round Lawn Care Treatments
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, our lawn care in Huntersville is a 9-step treatment plan to keep your grass healthy and protected all year-round, with a fertilizer designed to feed your grass naturally—through its roots. We always start our services by carefully assessing your yard. Our skilled technicians will perform an initial inspection to determine the treatment your grass will need to live up to its full potential. Then, we will implement a combination of fertilizer, lime treatments, weed control applications, and more to ensure your yard stays lush and green from season to season! Our lawn care in Huntersville is the most thorough in the area, which means quality results! If you are not residing in Huntersville, we also have technicians in Charlotte and the surrounding cities.
Aeration and Seeding in Huntersville
Are you struggling to maintain a green, healthy yard after the harsh summer weather? If you are, don't worry -- you're not alone! The summer is one of the hardest seasons on grass in North Carolina. The high temperatures, increased activity on your yard, and excessive rain usually result in not-so-healthy grass in the fall. Most homeowners will notice extra weeds, bare spots, and thinner grass by the time fall rolls around. Luckily for you, we have the perfect solution to restore the health and beauty of your property just in time for the perfect fall weather: lawn aeration in Huntersville.
Is Your Lawn Struggling After a Long Summer?
Between increased foot traffic on your yard and blistering hot temperatures, your grass can easily become compacted. And when the soil is compacted, the particles of soil are pressed so tightly together that the soil isn’t porous enough to hold water, oxygen, or other nutrients that it needs to thrive. So, the health of the lawn suffers. The best way to reduce soil compaction is through annual aeration in Huntersville. Here's how it works:
- With lawn aeration, we remove thousands of plugs of soil throughout your grass that will allow air, water, and nutrients to penetrate the roots of your grass. This will result in stronger roots, and ultimately, healthier grass.
- After we aerate your lawn, we lay down new grass seed on top of your lawn to fill in bare, patchy spots. Once your property is aerated and getting the nutrients it needs, it's the perfect time to encourage new growth.
Mole Control in Huntersville
Nothing can hurt the beautiful yard you work so hard to maintain like the presence of pesky moles burrowing beneath its surface. These 5 to 8-inch mammals dig tunnels that wreak havoc on your yard with mounds and ridges. Luckily, you’re in good hands with Tailor Made Lawns and our mole control in Huntersville. When the question of how to get rid of moles in your yard arises, our lawn care professionals are here for you.
Guaranteed Mole Removal
With our single-season mole control, you can receive immediate attention for your infestation through three applications of our Mole Scram Professional. If you’d prefer all-season mole control for year-round protection, we continue to treat your yard every 6 to 8 weeks outside of mole season. No matter which plan you choose, Tailor Made Lawns offers the following when you partner with us:
- A zero-cost evaluation for moles in the yard.
- Treatments with Mole Scram Professional to push moles out of their tunnels.
- The opportunity to continue treatments long-term to maximize elimination.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with a promise to remove returning moles at no extra cost.
Tree and Shrub Care in Huntersville
Ornamentals are an important part of your landscaping, but they aren’t easy to take care of. They can have insect infestations, fungal problems, and nutrient deficiencies that are difficult to diagnose unless you know what to look for. Instead of trying to do the job yourself, trust our tree and shrub care in Huntersville. We make things easy with year-round treatments, family-friend products, and guaranteed results.
Our seven-step tree care program includes:
- Dormant oil application to eliminate pests like scale and aphids.
- Merit injections to protect against insects like whiteflies and mealybugs.
- Spring fertilizer applications to provide nutrients during the growing season.
- Late spring insect and disease control to set your plants up for success.
- Summer and insect disease control to ensure your ornamentals are healthy.
- Late summer insect and disease control to keep your plants protected.
- Fall fertilization to replenish lost nutrients.
Take Advantage of Our Free Service Calls
We understand that when it comes to choosing a lawn care company in Huntersville, you have plenty to choose from.... but none of them compare to Tailor Made Lawns. As a locally owned company, we are deeply invested in our community. We care about our customers and their satisfaction—after all, you're our neighbors! Aside from delivering warm, friendly customer service, we're also happy to offer free service calls if weeds persist in your lawn. This means we'll come back to re-treat your lawn at no additional cost to you if weeds continue to sprout!