What service are you looking for today?
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, our lawn care in Huntersville is a 9-step treatment plan to keep your grass healthy and protected all year-round, with a fertilizer designed to feed your grass naturally—through its roots. We always start our services by carefully assessing your lawn. Our skilled technicians will perform an initial inspection to determine the treatment your grass will need to live up to its full potential. Then, we will implement a combination of fertilizer, lime treatments, weed control applications, and more to ensure your yard stays lush and green from season to season! Our lawn care in Huntersville is the most thorough in the area, which means quality results!
Take Back Your Nights and Weekends
Wouldn't it be great to spend more time doing the things you enjoy with the people you love spending time with? Our professional services will free up your schedule to make it possible. Our lawn care in Huntersville includes:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control
- Insect control
- Grub control
- Fungicide to control disease
- Lime to manage acidity levels
Are you struggling to maintain a green, healthy lawn after the harsh summer weather? If you are, don't worry -- you're not alone! The summer is one of the hardest seasons on lawns in North Carolina. The high temperatures, increased activity on your lawn, and excessive rain usually result in not-so-healthy grass in the fall. Most homeowners will notice extra weeds, bare spots, and thinner grass by the time fall rolls around. Luckily for you, we have the perfect solution to restore the health and beauty of your lawn just in time for the perfect fall weather: lawn aeration in Huntersville.
Is Your Lawn Struggling After a Long Summer?
Between increased foot traffic on your lawn and blistering hot temperatures, your grass can easily become compacted. And when the soil is compacted, the particles of soil are pressed so tightly together that the soil isn’t porous enough to hold water, oxygen, or other nutrients that it needs to thrive. So, the health of the lawn suffers. The best way to reduce soil compaction is through annual lawn aeration in Huntersville. Here's how it works:
- With lawn aeration, we remove thousands of plugs of soil throughout your lawn that will allow air, water, and nutrients to penetrate the roots of your grass. This will result in stronger roots, and ultimately, healthier grass.
- After we aerate your lawn, we lay down new grass seed on top of your lawn to fill in bare, patchy spots. Once your lawn is aerated and getting the nutrients it needs, it's the perfect time to encourage new growth.
- For new customers with lawns up to 5,000 square feet, we will give you aeration, seeding, fertilization, and a lime treatment for just $199! This is a great offer that will ensure your lawn is healthy enough to withstand winter.
Nothing can hurt the beautiful yard you work so hard to maintain like the presence of pesky moles burrowing beneath its surface. These 5 to 8-inch mammals dig tunnels that wreak havoc on your lawn with mounds and ridges. Luckily, you’re in good hands with Tailor Made Lawns and our mole control in Huntersville. When the question of how to get rid of moles in your yard arises, our lawn care professionals are here for you.
Guaranteed Lawn Mole Removal
With our single-season mole control, you can receive immediate attention for your infestation through three applications of our Mole Scram Professional. If you’d prefer all-season mole control for year-round protection, we continue to treat your yard every 6 to 8 weeks outside of mole season. No matter which plan you choose, Tailor Made Lawns offers the following when you partner with us:
- A zero-cost evaluation for moles in the yard.
- Treatments with Mole Scram Professional to push moles out of their tunnels.
- The opportunity to continue treatments long-term to maximize elimination.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with a promise to remove returning moles at no extra cost.
Take Advantage of Our Free Service Calls
We understand that when it comes to choosing a lawn care company in Huntersville, you have plenty to choose from.... but none of them compare to Tailor Made Lawns. As a locally owned company, we are deeply invested in our community. We care about our customers and their satisfaction—after all, you're our neighbors! Aside from delivering warm, friendly customer service, we're also happy to offer free service calls if weeds persist in your lawn. This means we'll come back to re-treat your lawn at no additional cost to you if weeds continue to sprout!
We also offer pest control in Huntersville so you can enjoy your beautiful lawn without annoying pests like mosquitos!