With over 20 years of experience under our belt, we know the ins and outs of pest control in Denver and the best way to deal with your unique pest problem. As a locally owned and operated company, our customers are more than that—you’re our neighbors, and we treat you as such. Friendly, personalized service that gets the job done effectively is our specialty.
Say Goodbye To Pests
Having an infestation can make you feel unwelcome in your own home, but with our pest control services in Denver, that feeling won’t stick around for long, and neither will the bugs. Once they’re gone, we’ll take preventative measures to ensure your unwanted pests don’t get the chance to return and invade your space again. When you partner with Tailor Made, you’ll be protected from:
- Fleas and ticks
- And much more!
Kick Pests Out For Good
Recurring treatments are the key to preventing future infestations and remedying persistent problems. When you partner with us for your pest control in Denver, we will:
- Inspect the interior and exterior of your home. This is to determine the extent of your infestation and how bugs are gaining access to your home.
- Create a personalized pest control treatment plan. Every home is different, so every plan is too. We’ll review the plan with you and keep you informed through the whole process.
- Schedule treatment times throughout the year. Each season requires a different approach that will keep you pest-free.
- Use family-friendly methods to eliminate the infestation. We don’t use anything harmful to your loved ones, and all products are ones we would use in our own homes.
If you’re not completely satisfied and still see pests between visits, we’ll happily come back to retreat at no additional cost.
Nobody likes dealing with mosquitoes, and the truth is, bug spray and citronella can only do so much. In many cases, professional help is often required to get rid of them for good. At Tailor Made, our mosquito control in Denver eliminates not only adult mosquitoes but their larvae too, interrupting the breeding cycle for long-term results. Our 7-treatment plan provides:
- Monthly visits throughout mosquito season
- Relief from no-see-ums and gnats
- Targeted protection that you can trust
- Free re-treatments if mosquitoes persist
Protect Your Family from Mosquito-Borne Diseases
Everywhere you turn, it seems like the Zika Virus is everywhere in the news these days. This scary mosquito-borne virus causes many complications, but mosquitoes carry many more diseases that can be dangerous to your family and pets including West Nile, Malaria, and much more. If you want to add an extra layer of security against these dangerous pests, professional mosquito treatments in Denver are the way to go.
Host Special Events Worry-Free
Do you have a backyard barbecue or garden party planned and don’t want mosquitoes to crash it? We will happily provide you with special event service between visits, so you can be sure that there will be no mosquitoes ruining your event and bothering your guests. The only thing your attendees remember is how much fun they had.
Your First Mosquito Treatment: Just $24!
When the weather gets warm, you should be outside in your yard enjoying yourself, not constantly swatting mosquitoes and applying bug spray left and right. For a limited time, we are offering $24 for your first mosquito treatment when you enroll in our highly effective mosquito program. Getting rid of mosquitoes doesn't have to break the bank when you partner with Tailor Made Lawns!
Did you know we also offer lawn care in Denver in addition to mosquito and pest control? Learn more about how our one-stop shop can also take care of your lawn!