The summer season is hard on your lawn -- with the hot temperatures combined with the lack of moisture, your lawn takes a hit. Throughout the year, your soil becomes compacted - making it hard for nutrients like sun and water to get to the roots. This results in less healthy turf, often accompanied by bare spots. If you're looking to give your lawn a boost this fall, our aeration and seeding services are the answer! Here's how it works:
- Core aeration: First, our highly-trained technicians will aerate your lawn--removing thousands of soil plugs. As a result, air, water, and nutrients will have a direct path to the root zone, resulting in new, stronger growth and increased root development.
- Overseeding: After we aerate your lawn, we will lay new grass seed on top of your existing grass to promote new growth and replace existing grass with a new strain for a season. Your grass will grow thick and strong, and bald spots will be a thing of the past!
Reap the Benefits of Aeration & Seeding
Do you know the secret to beautiful lawns in North Carolina is an annual aeration and seeding service? We recommend this combination of services in the fall season because they help:
- Alleviate soil compaction
- Increase proper air, water, and nutrient circulation
- Reduce the build up of thatch in your lawn
- Fill in bare, bald spots
- Improve the overall health & look of your lawn
Let Us Bring Your Lawn Back to Life
If you want your grass to thrive again, put it in the hands of our lawn care experts. Aeration and seeding will bring your lawn back to life, allowing it to absorb the water and nutrients it needs to grow thick and strong - giving you healthy grass year-round. We're so confident in all of our lawn care services that we guarantee them! What does that mean for you? If your grass doesn't grow properly afterward or you're not happy with the results, give us a call and we'll come back to reseed your lawn. Don't you think you deserve a beautiful lawn too? We certainly do!
Why You Should Choose Tailor Made Lawns
With dozens of lawn care companies in the area, you are probably wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. We'll tell you:
- We are a locally-owned & operated company here in the Piedmont -- and are huge supporters of the local community.
- We are a family-friendly company -- and we stand behind all of our lawn treatments and their safety for your family.
- We have a great reputation -- with over 53 reviews, we have an average rating of 4.8 on Google+!
- We don't believe in binding contracts -- unlike most lawn companies, we don’t make you sign a contract, so it’s all on your terms!
- We offer an array of different coupons to help you save big -- check out our special offers!