Whether your lawn is worn out from foot traffic or lack of sun, our aeration and seeding service is the solution. Here's how it works:
- Core aeration: First, our highly-trained technicians will aerate your lawn--removing thousands of soil plugs. As a result, air, water, and nutrients will have a direct path to the root zone, resulting in new, stronger growth and increased root development.
- Overseeding: Next comes overseeding, during which we lay grass seed on top of existing grasses to promote new growth or replace existing grass with a new strain for a season. Your grass will grow thick and strong, and bald spots will be a thing of the past!
The Many Benefits of Aeration & Seeding
Do you know the secret to beautiful lawns in North Carolina is an annual aeration and seeding service? We recommend this combination of services because it:
- Alleviates soil compaction
- Increases proper air, water, and nutrient circulation
- Reduces thatch build up
- Creates an optimal overseeding environment
- And improves the overall health of your lawn!
Revitalize Your Lawn
If you want your grass to thrive again, put it in the hands of our lawn care experts. Aeration and seeding will bring your lawn back to life, allowing it to absorb the water and nutrients it needs. At Tailor Made Lawns, we stand by our services. If your grass doesn't grow properly afterward, we'll come back and reseed to get the proper results. Don't you think you deserve a beautiful lawn too?