As a small, locally-owned company here in North Carolina, Tailor Made Lawns takes great pride in protecting our neighbors’ homes. We’ve been servicing the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area for over twenty years, and have extensive knowledge of local pests in the area. Our exterminators have years of experience controlling pests in homes just like yours. We service the following areas:
- And more
We know the best methods to control them and have access to the most effective products in the industry. We can protect your home against common household pests, such as ants, spiders, silverfish, beetles, centipedes, and more.
We’ll Target the Areas Pests Live
Finding bugs in your home will surely make your skin crawl, but with help from our experts, you can stop them from ever getting in. In order to avoid often unnecessary treatments within your home, we first focus on treating the perimeter of your home. We’ll treat a 10-12 foot radius around the outside of your home, killing all bugs and their eggs that could potentially find their way inside. We’ll also treat common areas that pests like to reside outside of your home and remove any visible spider webs. This includes:
- Detached garages
- Window sills
- And more
Should pests make their way inside of your home, we’re happy to provide interior family-friendly pest control treatments that won’t harm your children or pets!
We’ll Make Sure Pests Don’t Come Back
Because of our mild winters and fluctuating temperatures, pests are a year-round problem for most homeowners in the Piedmont area. Because of our consistent pest activity, do-it-yourself treatments don’t usually result in long-term relief. In order to get to the root of the problem, recurring pest control treatments are crucial in preventing future infestations. When you partner with Tailor Made Lawns for your pest control needs, we will:
- Start with a thorough pest inspection to determine the extent of your infestation. During this time, we’ll inspect the exterior and interior of your home to figure out where pests are getting in, their breeding grounds, and more.
- Based on your home’s needs, we’ll create a customized pest control treatment plan that includes anywhere from four to twelve treatments a year to keep pests at bay. We’ll review our recommendation with you and keep you in the loop throughout the entire process.
- We’ll eliminate the current infestation and return to your home to inspect and treat on a monthly or quarterly basis based on the plan you select. Should pests persist in between scheduled visits, simply let us know and we’ll return to your home at no additional charge!
Feel Safe in Our Family-Friendly Options
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we are parents too, so we understand the concern when it comes to your family’s safety. While pest control products have a reputation for being dangerous, we are proud to offer family-friendly pest control solutions that won’t sacrifice the safety of your home. We stand behind all of our treatments and their safety, so you can have the peace of mind that we wouldn’t use any treatments for your home that we wouldn’t use for our own!
Why Choose Tailor Made Lawns?
With so many companies in the area offering pest control, you may be wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. As your one-stop shop for all things lawn care and pest control, we’re also happy to offer:
- Affordable pricing and coupons
- Quality service from your neighbors
- No binding contracts
- Support for local organizations
- Free service calls
- And much more!