Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we have decades of experience keeping lawns in the Piedmont area strong and vibrant. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we're fine-tuned our services to give you a healthy lawn in every season. We offer a nine-step treatment plan for your lawn care in Hickory that addresses all your lawn's needs and more. When you partner with us for your lawn care, your lawn will receive the right amount of:
- Weed control
- Insect control
- Grub control
- Fungicide to control disease
- Lime to manage acidity levels
Lawn Care is a Science, and We're Experts!
Many homeowners attempt to handle their lawn care on their own -- after all, how hard could it really be? The truth is like any other living organism, your grass is extremely complex and has its own set of needs. Lawn care is a science, and many people who attempt to do lawn care themselves end up causing more damage than good. Knowing the right type of fertilizer to apply on your lawn and how much - as well as the best kinds of herbicides for weed control - takes years of experience and knowledge. With more than 20 years of experience handling lawns in the area, you can trust that we possess it.
Enjoy Your Back Yard with Family and Friends
Here at Tailor Made Lawns, we put a huge emphasis on continued education so that we remain the best at what we do. Our technicians continue to educate themselves on the latest techniques and best products in the industry through consistent training. This way, we're able to provide you with the best quality and most eco-friendly products that will give you the lawn you deserve with no harm to your children, pets or the environment in the process. Instead of worrying about how your yard looks, you can enjoy it with family or friends -- or simply just hang out in your beautiful outdoor space!
If Weeds Come Back, We Will too!
With so many lawn care companies in Hickory to choose from, you may be wondering why you should choose Tailor Made Lawns. With more than 50 reviews and a 4.8 rating on Google+, it's no wonder our customers love us! Here's a few reasons why:
- We use the highest quality, eco-friendly products for your safety and convenience.
- Our team stays up-to-date on the latest technologies so we can provide you with the best service.
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority -- so we'll do everything we can to ensure you're happy.
- We are happy to provide free re-treatments if weeds persist or new ones develop in between treatments!
- We are a locally-owned and operated company, and love giving back to our local community!