After a long, hot summer, your lawn is probably ready for a little attention. To revive worn out lawns, our experts recommend aeration and seeding annually in the fall. How does this process work?
- Aeration consists of creating small plugs (or holes) in your lawn, opening up the roots to sunlight, moisture, and everything it needs to thrive.
- This reduces soil compaction and thatch, while also opening up the root zone, allowing the plants to continue to grow strong.
- Once we have aerated your lawn, we lay down brand new seed to generate new growth and fill in bare spots.
Together, these two treatments deliver enhanced germination and resistance to pests, weeds, and disease, while also filling in thin spots and strengthening existing grass. This will not only help keep your lawn healthy over time but will deliver immediate results to improve your lawn’s appearance!
The Company That's Tailor Made for You!
Here at Tailor Made, we know that getting a healthy lawn is important to you, so each lawn requires unique attention. We want to make sure that getting your dream lawn is as easy as possible! To show how confident we are that you’ll love the results of our services, we offer:
- No binding contracts
- Coupons for new customers
- Friendly service from a locally owned and operated company
- And of course, greener, stronger grass!