Aeration and seeding services are a great way to relieve your lawn of the stress of summer caused by high heat, humidity, and foot traffic. You may be wondering, “what exactly is aeration and seeding?” We’ll tell you:
- Aeration: Aeration is like giving your lawn a breath of fresh air. Throughout the year, your lawn becomes compacted, and nutrients cannot reach the root-zone. Our expert technicians will remove plugs of dirt from your lawn, which will allow these nutrients (as well as air and water) to penetrate the soil and reach the roots of your grass.
- Seeding: Our technicians will use overseeding to encourage new growth in your lawn after a stressful summer season. After we aerate your lawn, we will spread new grass seed over your existing lawn to fill in bald spots and promote new grass to grow. Your lawn will be filled in and looking beautiful again in no time!
Get Better Results From Your Fertilizer
When you aerate your lawn, you’re giving it a little breathing room to grow faster and stronger, especially after a stressful summer season. Your aerated lawn will respond better to fertilizer treatments because the nutrients will get to where they are meant to go--the roots. Aeration has many additional benefits, including:
- Breaking up thatch
- Promoting proper moisture content
- Introducing fresh air to the root systems
- Allowing for proper nutrition.
Say Goodbye to Bald Spots
Bald spots in your lawn are unsightly and frustrating, and they make your lawn look just plain unhealthy. With aeration and seeding in Hickory, you can rest easy knowing that your lawn’s bald spots will be filled in and your lawn will be lush, happy, and green.
Get a Healthier Lawn in No Time!
If you are sick and tired of your lawn looking, well, sick and tired, your friends at Tailor Made can give you a healthy, beautiful lawn that you can be proud of. Don’t let fall pass you by without giving your landscape the benefits of aeration and seeding.